On this page you will find helpful resources that may assist you in understanding your child's development, resources that help answer some of those unanswered questions, and links to community resources, and links to varying facilities in the Memphis area that address the needs of children.
Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD):
1) General Information: http://www.sensory-processing-disorder.com/
2) Sensory activities/ Sensory breakdowns: http://asensorylife.com/
3) Visual/Perceptual interactive activities: http://www.eyecanlearn.com/
1) Autism Speaks: https://www.autismspeaks.org/site-wide/memphis
2) Autism Treatment Chart: Neuro-Developmental Treatment and Sensory Integration Principles by Erna I Blanche, M.A., OTR, Tina M Botticelli, M.S., PT, and Mary K Hallway, OTR (1995) pg. 114.
Click here for more information: http://trinityfarmtn.com/
Hope Church: http://www.hopepres.com/