On this page you will find helpful resources that may assist you in understanding your child's development, resources that help answer some of those unanswered questions, and links to community resources, and links to varying facilities in the Memphis area that address the needs of children.
Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD):
1) General Information: http://www.sensory-processing-disorder.com/
2) Sensory activities/ Sensory breakdowns: http://asensorylife.com/
3) Visual/Perceptual interactive activities: http://www.eyecanlearn.com/
1) Autism Speaks: https://www.autismspeaks.org/site-wide/memphis
2) Autism Treatment Chart: Neuro-Developmental Treatment and Sensory Integration Principles by Erna I Blanche, M.A., OTR, Tina M Botticelli, M.S., PT, and Mary K Hallway, OTR (1995) pg. 114.
Move Water Swim is an intensive, self-developed swim program founded on teaching swim skills through play and systematic instruction. Their instructors believe that all children can learn to swim. They want to work with children with special needs and comes highly recommended by some of our patients and their parents. You can find more information on their website: www.movewaterswim.com.
Click here for more information: http://trinityfarmtn.com/
Hope Church: http://www.hopepres.com/